Friday, October 25, 2013

More patches

Well the patches are real kewl.  here are some of the ones I've done. So far they've shipped to the UK, Australia, Canada, PA, SC, FL.




Lime Green with Dark Red Wings.





Gee, I've got to make one for MY vest LOL...

One comrade from the UK has ordered a vest and is having it shipped to me so I can embroider designs onto it. (another is shipping a jacket fro my jacket design) ...He asked for the design below, which was designed by the forum and is used throughout.  They make hats, and what not.  Well, The request was for a back patch - those are in the 8" range.  So... I gave it a shot and went in and redrew it into my digitizing software, and made the design into a stitching design! I was floored that it actually came out looking exactly like the logo! I'm still amazed every time i look at it!  I'm actually stitching one of those out right now for someone, blogging while it's running. Next I need to practice the silhouette fury design - see if I can draw that one into the program.  When I showed DH and told him I was so amazed at what i did - he said "I'm not" saying he knew all along I could do it.  He's my biggest champion.  He thinks I can do anything :)  Check this out:


To this:


The one I'm making now is white skull with blue wings (Fury Blue). It's coming out nicely. 75 minutes into already. About another 1/2 hour to go-ish, if no snags. :)

Then the guy who had the FURY with wings asked for the skull/wings in Lime Green and Dark red.  That really looks killer in person. Will stitch that up next actually

Well that's all for now!

Cheers, 

JDol







10 comments:

  1. The jacket of the season for me has to be the Bomber Jacket. i love this jacket so much!!! I always get questions where i get it from and I'm glad to get it from Famous movie jackets. They have huge variety of leatherjackets, Women's Biker Jacket, movies jackets and lots of more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still making patches for fury riders?

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for sharing this post. I am very interested in jacket . I would like to share my opinion on jacket. Custom Patches
    Gamers for a specific sports activities workforce have these embroidery patches on their uniforms that signify the state they're enjoying for or of the corporate which are sponsoring them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent design. I like this jacket really this is the modern design. I think everyone like this jacket..If you want more visit here... Custom Patches
    We make Custom Patches, Velcro Patches, Iron On Patches, Patches for Jackets, & Morale Patches in 3 to 10 Days - 30% Discount - Free Shipping - Send Artwork Now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool embroidery patch collection. In fact, I’ve seen something like that after a long time. I really love your blog. You always come up with new ideas.


    Thanks for sharing!
    embroidery patches for clothing
    Back patches for clothing

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Have a great collection. Thank you so much for sharing with us! http://bit.ly/2TR4IA8

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should never forget that designing is associated with your business strategy; thus, you should acquire a custom brand mark to portray the unique identity of your business.logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  8. We make Custom Patches, Custom Embroidered Patches, Custom Velcro Patches & Custom Iron on Patches | Low Prices | Free Ship | Rush Delivery | Send Artwork for a Price Quote
    https://www.houstonembroideryservice.com/

    ReplyDelete