Monday, October 14, 2013

Fury Jacket

OK, So I went ahead and made the jacket mentioned in my previous post.  Stitched out the design onto my Black/Gray suede jacket.  Bought this jacket a year ago 'cause I was going to make a Ravens Jacket.  Made the Ravens design on another jacket, so this one was still a blank canvas.  Perfect.  Now I had it to make the Fury Jacket.  Did Silver wings to match the jacket and of course Blue Fury and Nation.


Contemplating to add a chopper design to the bottom.  I digitized one of my own, then I have one I bought from ThreadArt, and one from Embroidery Designs.com.  

I like this one, and it's the one I put on my Tank Bib:


Such decisions...  will think about it some more...




Well, Going to go to Walmart to look at blue nail polish 'cause going to paint my Tranny Side Cover letters this morning.  Some guys on the forum also suggested throwing on a few  3" convex mirrors over the other side covers - covers up the HONDA and makes people really wonder what your riding.  Although on my bike i still have the stickers on it. plus my battery covers have Honda on them.  I like the fury sticker, but maybe I can get the HONDA sticker off.  Gotta ponder that.  I know the rest of 'em are doing it.  just not sure yet.
Wonder how my GINZ bar is coming along.  should be going to Chrome tomorrow! :-)

Cheers!

JDol





No comments:

Post a Comment