I used the design from Embroidery Designs.com and added wording with my nickname.
So the big trick is to make sure the sewing area you are embroidering is super flat and adhering to the stabilizer. I should have known better, but the sample piece of sticky stabilizer they enclosed was junky. I am now using spray adhesive - worked excellent on the 2nd cap.
The 2nd cap...DH has a couple of caps laying around...I used a denser design, which worked out just fine, and as you can see I was able to get the design lower to the bill than my test cap. I am off to the races now. I am going to add "Lone Wolf" to the back of the cap below. a pic will be added when i get that done, but here's the front. The design was a nice design.
Well, That's the caps so far, might make some for the peeps on the forum.
Here's the back of the hat: