Thursday, October 17, 2013

Honda Fury Patch for Vest or Jacket

Well the guys on the Fury Forum Love the patch!  I love it too, it came out really great.  Once again, the design came from ThreadArt.  I stitched it on 10oz Bull Denim, and then cut it and made a border, freehand.  Couldn't have done it better, now hope I can replicate that a billion times, since there are a lot of guys on the forum asking for patches now. :-)  DH thinks I can do anything, so of course he'll say yes.  I think I can, too.  Invicta asked to have the name of his Bike added ("Rita") in Gothic lettering.  That's a nice touch.

Here's the dark red color one.


Requests for Blues and a Black, and a custom one for SinisterTurtle.  His bike will be a challenge! but we'll give it a shot! I'm sure I can get close  :-)

Cheers!


JDol





No comments:

Post a Comment