Friday, October 11, 2013

Latest Addition to Blue J...

Well, earlier this week, before I knew I was going to order my GINZ sissy bar, I was suffering from an attack of "moditis" as they call it on The Fury Forum... and i jsut had to get SOMETHING for Blue J, to tie me over until the sissy bar purchase.  Well I had seen this awesome Transmission cover on Sludge's Fury (the MEAN MOOSE) and really loved the look of it.  He had actually painted the letters on his to match his bike paint.  Here's his:


(That's a shot from Toronto)

Anyway, so got the info from him where to get this.  Cannella's Custom Cycles in FL.  Got right on line and ordered it.  The shipped pretty fast and it came today, so I installed it.  It's a plate that goes in the middle of the cover.  Here's mine:


I uploaded my pic to the forum in the "What did you do to your Fury today" thread, and asked for opinions on whether to paint the letters blue to match the Fury.  The chime ins said yes.  Sludge said he painted his with nail polish... sounds good to me. Will look for a similar color to the blue on the bike.

I love this new addition, and will make another post when I paint it.

Cheers for a Friday!

JDol





No comments:

Post a Comment